Hawks center Al Horford shows his frustration during a Feb. 20 loss to Chris Bosh and the Heat.
(Photo: Dale Zanine, USA TODAY Sports)
by Adi Joseph, USA TODAY Sports
MUST-WATCH: Atlanta Hawks (34-28) at Miami Heat (47-14), 7:30 p.m., NBATV
Five reasons the Hawks can end the Heat's 18-game winning streak:
1. They have lost six in a row to Miami, so they will be motivated.
2. Josh Smith and Al Horford are similar (albeit lesser) players to LeBron James and Chris Bosh, so the matchups are OK.
3. The Heat have lost three times at home, so there's a chance they do it again.
4. We can't keep making this list because our reasons aren't reasons. Miami has owned Atlanta since James arrived, going 9-2 in their meetings. The only way the Heat lose is if they exhale too deeply after knocking off the Indiana Pacers.
5. Still, it's sure to be compelling basketball, and the Hawks could use the win to avoid playing the Heat in the first round of the playoffs. And besides, you chose this game.