Look no further for this weekend's Central Georgia activities for the young and old.
1. Belly dancing! Kids ages 5-12 can take a belly dancing class in Perry. It's from 10-10:45 a.m. Saturday. Call 478-213-005 for information.
2. The Cortona Trio presented by McDuffie Center for Strings, Friday at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $12, Fickling Hall on Mercer University's Campus
3. Stories & Songs at The 567 with musicians Anna Mae Kersey, Louise Warren and Josh Fletcher, Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
4. Georgia High School Association Dual Team Wrestling Championships at the Macon Centreplex, starting at 9 a.m.
5. At the Hummingbird on Friday, catch The Deadfields as they perform. Saturday, it's DASH RIP ROCK.
6. Hear the comedic Huggy Lowdown at the Douglass Theatre Saturday, 8 p.m. He's known for his appearances on The Jamie Foxx Special and The Bernie Mac Special. Tickets are $20.
7. Be a tourist right in Macon. Take the Earth Lodge Tour at the Ocmulgee National Monument. Tours hours: 11a-3p.
8. See a youth performance of "Robin Hood" at Theatre Macon Friday at 8 p.m. Proceeds benefit animal rescue group Macon Purrs N Paws
9. Toddlers and pre-school children are invited (with their parents, of course) to the interactive storytelling event at the Tubman Museum. After the reading of "The Princess and the Frog," a tea party ensues. Admission is $2 and boys and girls are encouraged to wear their royal prince and princess attire. Starts at 11:30 a.m. Saturday
10. Hit up Ignite Bar & Grill for DJ A1 and DJ Madscratch's LIVE mixes Friday.
11. A film screening for "Chicken with Plums" presented by Macon Film Guild Sunday at 2:00, 4:30 or 7:30. $5 Admission.
12. Make dessert and sit outside with friends and family under the stars. You may need a coat. Use this chocolate chip cookies recipe that was featured in the New York Times. Pinterest-ers and bloggers alike rave this is the best recipe they've had.
13. If you didn't have a chance to send out holiday cards, it's not too late! Try sending out Valentine cards this year. Get a jump start this weekend and maybe even try making your own.