Bibb Schools parents are invited to anti-gang and anti-bullying information sessions in November and December.
According to a Bibb Schools news release, Campus Police officials will present tips that parents can use to determine whether their child is a victim of bullying.
Other information sessions will give parents tips on what to look for in their children for gang-related activity.
Parents are invited to attend any of these sessions:
- Monday, Nov. 26, at 7 p.m. at Northeast High School, 1646 Upper River Road;
- Monday, Dec. 3, at 7 p.m. at Central High School, 2155 Napier Avenue;
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, at 7 p.m. at Howard High School, 6400 Forsyth Road;
- Thursday, Dec. 6, at 7 p.m. at Westside High School, 2851 Heath Road;
- Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 7 p.m. at Southwest High School, 1775 Williamson Road; and
- Thursday, Dec. 13, at 7 p.m. at Rutland High School, 6250 Skipper Road.