Brie w/Honey Bites
- Toasted bread rounds or crackers
- Brie Cheese wedge
- Honey for drizzling
Place a small bite of the softened brie on a round or cracker and drizzle with honey - Enjoy!
Veggie Strips with Dip
- Colorful veggie strips (red/yellow/orange/green peppers) carrot sticks, celery sticks, lightly blanched asparagus or green beans.
- Your favorite salad dressing or dip.
Place the dressing/dip in the bottom of individual shot glasses and stand the veggies up in the dressing/dip so that each guest can take the individual serving with them as they socialize at your party. OR place the dressing/dip in one large bowl with a serving spoon and place the veggies on a tray alongside it - so the guests can place them directly on their plate in the quantity they desire.
Meatball Skewers with Dipping Sauce
- Homemade or frozen meatballs (thawed) - make some beef, some lamb and some pork to add another dimension of flavor
- Small skewers 4 to 6 inch size
- Small bite sized veggies to place between each meatball (cucumber, cabbage pieces, grape tomatoes, etc.)
- Small amount of cooking oil (my preference is olive oil)
- Dipping sauce of your choice - such as BBQ, Marinara or Oriental.
Warm the meatballs in a small amount of olive oil until warmed through and place two or three of them on skewers separated by the veggies. Serve with the dipping sauce of your choice.
Grape Ice Cubes for your Sparkly Beverage
Ingredients: Place green or red grapes in the freezer and add to you glass of bubbly to help keep it cold. They can either be dropped loosely in the glass or put on skewers prior to being frozen and then placed in the glass.