7-21/25 Raw Shrimp
Grits-Made the way you like them. You'll need about 6oz of grits for this recipe.
1/4 Cup Sliced Andouille Sausage
3oz. Chopped Red Onions
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 Tablespoon Roasted Garlic
1/2 Tablespoon Coconut Rum
2oz. Olive Oil
Shredded Cheese, Chives, Bacon Bits for Garnish
1. Cook Grits how you like them. Set aside.
2. Add Olive Oil to frying pan and heat to medium heat.
3. Add Sliced Andouille sausage and red onions to olive oil. Heat thorough for about 2 minutes.
4. Add roasted garlic and coconut rum and mix well.
5. Add heavy cream and cook until sauce thickens. About 1 minute.
6. When sauce is ready pour over grits in a bowl and garnish with Bacon, Cheese and Chives.