Buffalo Wing Dip
8:23 AM, Aug 25, 2012
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cheddar cheese
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream. Spread on the bottom of a small casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- Layer in this order: chicken, ranch or blue cheese, hot sauce, monterey and cheddar cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla scoops or veggies.