• 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
• 3 ribs celery, chopped
• 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
• 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced, seeds removed
• 1 cup Italian dressing
• 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, celery, and red and yellow bell peppers.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Italian dressing and the brown sugar until the sugar dissolves; pour over the cabbage mixture, tossing to coat completely.
3. Cover, and chill for at least 1 hour before serving