• 1 cup sugar
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• ½ cup light corn syrup
• ½ cup of crème de coconut found in drink mixer section
• 1 cup flaked coconut
• 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, undrained
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell
• ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
In a bowl, combine sugar and flour.
Add the corn syrup, coconut, crème de coconut, pineapple, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Pour into pastry shell.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. (Cover loosely with foil if the top browns too quickly.)
Cool on a wire rack.
Chill before cutting.
Store in the refrigerator.