Crust Ingredients and Instructions
2 cups rice crispy type cereal
¼ cup Karo Light Syrup
3 T. brown sugar
¼ tsp. cinnamon
• Mix all ingredients together and form into a crust on the bottom and sides of an 8" greased pie an.
• Refrigerate while mixing the filling
Filling Ingredients and Instructions
8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
1 c. powdered sugar
¼ tsp. vanilla
8 oz. crushed pineapple with juice
6 oz. frozen non-dairy whipped topping
• Cream together cream cheese and sifted powdered sugar until well mixed. Add vanilla and pinch of salt. Mix well.
• Stir in crushed pineapple. Mixture will be thin.
• Fold in frozen non dairy whipped topping.
• Put filling into chilled pie crust shell.
Topping Ingredients and Instructions
3-4 oz frozen non-dairy whipped topping
• Pipe or spoon topping onto pie and decorate as desired with cherries.
Freeze 2-3 hours or until firm.
Let thaw approximately 10-15 minutes at room temperature before serving.