• Tortilla Wraps
• Flavored Cream Cheese (I like garden vegetable flavor)
• Thinly sliced ham
• Finely chopped carrots
• Finely sliced lettuce
• Any other tasty ingredients you might like, thinly sliced green onions, black olives, green olives, sweet or dill pickles, etc.
1. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese over the center of a flour tortilla, leaving an inch clear around the edges. Place a couple of pieces of thinly sliced ham over the cream cheese. Sprinkle on grated or thinly sliced carrots and lettuce.
2. Fold the left and right edges of the tortilla over about an inch, towards the center of the tortilla, then starting with the edge of the tortilla closest to you, roll up the tortilla. Cut the wrap in half with a sharp knife, in the center.
3. Wrap in saran wrap or place in plastic container for lunch box use.