1. 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 3/4 inch thick
2. 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning blend
3. 2 medium green or red bell peppers, cut into quarters
4. 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
5. 1 package (5.5 to 8 ounces) Cajun or Creole rice mix with seasonings
1. Press 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoning blend evenly onto beef steak. Toss bell peppers with oil and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning blend.
2. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange bell peppers around steak. Grill, covered, 7 to 11 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 13 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness and peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile prepare rice blend according to package directions, omitting oil or margarine.
4. Carve steak into slices. Serve with peppers and rice.