• 8 Australian lamb loin chops
• olive oil, for cooking
• 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
• salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
• ¼ cup white wine
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 8-10 fresh mint leaves, torn
Method: Brush the chops lightly with olive oil. Press the sage, salt and pepper into the surface and allow to rest, covered, at room temperature for 15 minutes for flavors to infuse. Heat a large nonstick skillet or frying pan over medium heat and add enough oil to just coat the bottom of the pan. Add the lamb and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until barely medium-rare and still plump and springy when pressed. Drain excess fat from pan and add the wine, vinegar and mint. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes, turning chops to allow flavors to infuse, until cooked as desired.