Judge Rejects Restraining Order for Laurence Fishburne

1:23 PM, Jan 23, 2013   |    comments
Laurence Fishburne
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +
  • FILED UNDER

 

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A judge has refused to grant Laurence Fishburne a three-year restraining order against a convicted felon who claims he owns the actor's home.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson said Wednesday she could not consider Mark Francisco's criminal history, and she did not think his conduct warranted a restraining order.

The actor had been given a temporary restraining order, but Goodson said Francisco's conduct didn't warrant an extension.

Francisco, who police say was recently paroled on a cyberstalking case, allegedly went to the actor's home on Jan. 1 and threatened to evict the family.

Fishburne's attorney Donald Etra said Wednesday that Francisco was waving an umbrella. The actor's security guard testified the man was agitated while speaking to him and police outside the gated home.

(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

 

Most Watched Videos