Gannett Broadcasting is seeking an innovative and experienced Digital Sales Account Executive with extensive and proven success managing, selling and executing strategic objectives to exceed local digital revenue goals including broadcast news websites, niche sites, mobile platforms, outside vendor partnerships, SEO/SEM and Social. The individual must possess strong sales, leadership and collaboration skills and be a consummate team professional. Position reports to the Digital Sales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• This sales leader will be accountable for local digital revenue performance; working both strategically and tactically with other sales executives, as well as individually to drive client and revenue acquisition.
• This individual is responsible for driving new digital sales (by assessing and facilitating the use of best practices in solutions based selling), up-sell of existing key account advertisers, while driving retention, and minimizing product cannibalization.
• A top priority of the position includes executing and delivery of digital sales goals for the Gannett's Digital Marketing product suite (SEM/SEO/Web development).
• This individual needs to be adept at creating innovative multimedia recommendations that integrate proof of performance strategies, indicating engagement and interaction between the client message and potential customers.
• This executive will be responsible for developing and sustaining local digital seminars for their local market throughout the calendar year.
• Present Gannett Digital Marketing Services to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers
• The individual is accountable to performance by reviewing digital metrics, including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement.
• The individual will heavily prospect for new client acquisition for our digital products.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years digital sales experience (local/regional/national)
• Expert knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing. Product knowledge must include, Targeted display, Social, SEO & SEM.
• Adept at creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between interactive sales and other mediums (broadcast, radio, print, outdoor)
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Agency experience preferred
• Google Adwords Certified preferred
• Knowledge of digital platforms; ReachCast, Yodle, OrangeSoda, Marchex, DemandForce etc
• Must have advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow-through projects to completion.
• Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners.
• Must have the ability to work autonomously, but lead and collaborate with internal partners
• Strategic thinker and disciplined executor, comfortable developing and making recommendations to senior management.
• The position is based in Macon, Georgia.
Please apply to: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=22710&company=Gannett&username=