13WMAZ is currently accepting applications for a full time MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS WRITER/PRODUCER. Qualified candidate will apply creative and strategic marketing skills to develop and execute brand-building promotion, advertising, and content for TV and social platforms.
• Conceptualizing, writing and producing compelling station image, news and entertainment promos for multiple platforms
• Executing all technical components of TV promotion and advertising production by shooting video and editing video
• Designing graphics that visually support creative messages and maintain brand consistency
• Organizing and participating in station community projects
Minimum qualifications include:
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience in marketing
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to write, shoot and edit on deadline
• Passion for community service
• Ability to multitask, take direction and work well with others in a team environment
• Flexibility to work different schedules in a 24-hour broadcast operation, including holidays, weekends, early morning, day and evening shifts.
The successful candidate will be creative, have a passion for learning, and demonstrate a strong interest in the community and local news.
No phone calls will be accepted. Interviews will be by appointment only. Applications can be obtained at the address above or on line at www.13WMAZ.com where a complete listing of our current job openings is also available. Submit to:
Marketing and Promotions Writer/Producer
1314 Gray Highway
Macon, Georgia 31211
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workforce.