13WMAZ is currently accepting applications for a full-time MULTIMEDIA JOURNALIST in the 13WMAZ Information Center. Duties include: general-assignment reporting and videography for all of our platforms.
Minimum qualifications include:
• Four-year college degree with TV news experience at student level, or one year of professional TV news experience.
• Strong interest in current affairs and journalism.
• Command of the English language.
• Ability to write, shoot, edit and present compelling news stories on a deadline of "Now" for continuous delivery on the Web, Social Media, Mobile and Television.
• Curiosity and a passion to learn.
• Proficiency in non-linear video editing.
• Ability to operate a computer.
No phone calls will be accepted. Interviews will be by appointment only. Application forms can be obtained at the address above or on line at www.13WMAZ.com. Mail resume, cover letter, application form, and non-returnable reel of your work to:
1314 Gray Highway
Macon, Georgia 31211
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.